1/13/11

he

Before marriage, a girl has to make love to a man to hold him. After marriage, she has to hold him to make love to him. 
All that we are is the result of what we have thought. If a man speaks or acts with an evil thought, pain follows him. If a man speaks or acts with a pure thought, happiness follows him, like a shadow that never leaves him. 
I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live by the light that I have. I must stand with anybody that stands right, and stand with him while he is right, and part with him when he goes wrong.

1 comment:

  1. I think he should stand next to you as much as you do, it is not "your job" to stand by your man,but it is needed that both of you lean on each other,equally.

    alexandra @
    shoependant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete